My E-commerce Online Selling Experience

I am here to share my personal experience of selling on online. It just occurred recently so it’s still fresh to talk about it. About six days ago, I posted a post about selling my motorcycle in the Assumption University Student Group. I posted mainly on Facebook, and then Line and I asked my friends to share the post to spread awareness to more people. I also introduced it to some people and my friends helped by sending the selling post to their friends who might want to buy a bike. I even tried to post it on the Facebook marketplace but the authorities denied me because I am under 20 and it’s Thailand’s law to restrict people who are under 20 to post or even watch the marketplace section.


Even the nearest condo from university is like a 7-minute ride so you will need the motorcycle for sure. I already got a few offers so far but the sale can’t be made as they want me to deliver the bike to Bangkok city and I am afraid I can’t do that. 2 or 3 students also checked out my bike and they said they are still considering. I am selling the bike because I am thinking about getting a new one. I just bought this motorcycle in 2024 January. So it’s only been 4 months with me.


Here is the motorcycle information I am selling:


-Kawasaki Z250SL 2015 black edition.

-The engine power is 249cc.

-The top speed is around 150 kmph.

-It got six gears.

-The selling price is 35,000 ฿ but you can negotiate with me to get a discount.

-I just put in new engine oil and updated the maintenance. The engine oil will last to next 3 months.

-Full documents are available. I got a green license book and also insurance.

-The mileage is less than 12,000 km.

-I got a scratch on the right side of the motorcycle. You can see it in the pictures below.


Here is the brief information provided by the official website of Kawasaki Motor.

“The Z250SL is a sporty motorcycle made by Kawasaki. It's known for its sleek design and powerful performance. It has a 249cc single-cylinder engine, lightweight frame, and nimble handling that delivers smooth power, perfect for zipping around town. It's a great choice for riders who want a fun and agile ride. Other cool features include a digital instrument cluster, LED headlights, and a stylish design. It's a real head-turner!”


As I posted in the Assumption University Students Group, my positive experience is I got great responses. I got offers from students of Assumption University so we respected each other and they got the best attitude I have ever encountered. Even if they didn’t want to buy the bike, they said they would share it with their friends and students who would need a motorcycle. You can say I haven’t encountered many negative sides yet but I think I can consider most people ignoring my selling post as a negative experience. It is because my bike is not the common basic automatic scooter so the price range is a little more expensive than normal scooters. But it can be considered cheap for students who want to ride a manual bike.


Here are some pictures:












** My classmates who are also reading this blog, you can contact me if you want to buy and know more about the bike. You can DM me if you want to come and check the bike in person. I will leave social accounts here-

FB - https://www.facebook.com/lin.h.aung.564813?mibextid=LQQJ4d

Imsta - https://www.instagram.com/lin_htat24?igsh=MTZzZXZnMDBudzNjag%3D%3D&utm_source=qr

Line id - its-lucas **

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fake news

Lin Htat Aung {Lucas}